Powered By Blogger

Welcome!

hi, my name is Ashley and i'm here to help you with fashion.

Feel free to ask any questions you want.
Thank you

Followers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I was sitting at home about two weeks ago browsing on the internet in my room when heard my dad call me to come watch TV3 news at the hall. When i got there, i was far less than surprised, i think my exact feeling was anger. so i sat down and watched whilst the education board announced their decision on the SHS 3 or 4 years Saga. The educational board announced that the current form 2 and form batch would go 4 years while the current completed JHS form 3 batch who will enroll this year in SHS in September, will go three years.

Nothing more than sheer stupidity was my first impression, how can a form 4 batch write WAECE and complete their education with a form three batch? This means that we're not only going to finish with our juniors but we're also going to be fighting for enrollment in the same university with them as well as fight for job appointment. This is my point of view, what's yours?


Do you agree to the four years educational system?

No comments:

Post a Comment